MS in ODL Admissions Page
Master of Science in Organizational Development & Leadership
The Master of Science in Organizational Development & Leadership (MS in ODL) program prepares leaders to better understand organizations as dynamic systems. The ODL program applies theory and strategic organizational models and methods to help students interpret and improve workplace culture and productivity. Through action research and action learning, the ODL student uses assessment, diagnosis, and intervention processes to improve leadership, collaborative decision-making, organizational planning, and conflict resolution to enhance organizational performance. Leaders with this experience and perspective are more successful in achieving their organizational and personal goals, more effective at leading and influencing successful change and more satisfied with their careers.
The MS in ODL degree is offered at the Philadelphia campus. One key factor that distinguishes PCOM’s ODL program is its setting within a medical school and healthcare community, providing PCOM ODL students with unique opportunities for insight into healthcare systems and providers as well as their organizational issues and challenges.
Requirements & Criteria
- For matriculation into one of the master's programs, the applicant must have completed a bachelor's degree program from a regionally-accredited institution with a B average or better.
- The Program director may evaluate a student’s life/work experience for credit after a student has been accepted into the program.
- As an applicant to the PCOM Organizational Development & Leadership Program, you are responsible for ensuring that all admissions materials are completed accurately and submitted on time.
Admissions materials are as follows:
- Application, including autobiographical statement reflecting understanding and interest in ODL.
- Application fee of $50 (Checks made payable to PCOM).
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work.
- One letter of recommendation with recommendation form.
- Curriculum vita or resume.
All applications for the ODL program are centrally processed in the Office of Admissions at our Philadelphia campus. Please forward all materials to:
PCOM Office of Admissions
4170 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131
- The Admissions Committee screens applications, invites some applicants for an interview, evaluates the applicants and selects new students. Following the completion of the admissions process, each applicant is notified in writing of the Admissions Committee decision, including any conditions that must be satisfied prior to or following enrollment.
- In effort to foster the safety and well-being of the entire campus communities, as well as to ensure that students accepted to PCOM will be permitted to perform clerkships/internships required to successfully complete their degree requirements, PCOM requires all first-year students to complete a criminal background check prior to matriculation. All students must have their criminal background checks processed through PreCheck. The Admissions Office will send notification of the process after confirmation of enrollment and must have this information on file prior to orientation; students will not be allowed to start classes without this information.
- Prior to enrollment, all candidates are required to complete the college's Technical Standards for Admission and Matriculation.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.